Paraiso Bay Miami
Paraiso Bay Miami and ONE Paraiso
Paraiso Bay Preconstruction Condos
Paraiso Bay Miami is located at 600 NE 31 St. Miami, Florida 33137
Call Raul Santidrian at 305-726-4312
One Paraiso Videos
Paraiso Bay Miami Condos:
The Related Group is at it again with it’s newest buildings Paraiso Bay Miami Condos, Paraiso Bay preconstruction sales will start soon, as Miami’s number one condo developer “The Related Group” also takes on the responsibility of developing communities that are livable with parks for residents to enjoy. Miami’s emerging Edgewater neighborhood is the latest example, Related just received approval for its latest condo project, which will also have another waterfront public park. Edgewater and it’s citizens welcomes the new park with open arms. Edgewater is an area that needs redevelopment and revitalization and with the recent preconstruction boom in Miami with projects such as Related’s IconBay which sold out in a matter of months.
Jorge Perez, chairman and CEO Related was recently quoted saying that Related is constantly looking for fresh ways to revitalize Miami’s waterfronts adding meaningful public spaces enhanced through art, Edgewater had no public parks on the water until recently Related’s IconBay committed to building a park next to the building on 28th Street. Icon-Bay is currently under construction.
Paraiso Bay Miami Condos will build a half-acre park on 31st Street, enlarging the City of Miami’s public Baywalk connection of over 212 linear feet along the Biscayne Bay water’s edge. The park will have a playground, exercise area, a section of the park will be for walking your dogs, there will also have beautiful sculptures from the National YoungArts Foundation.
The towers have been design to enhance the water views of existing properties to the North and South, this will be accomplished by the set back needed of the residential towers to build the park by the bay’s water’s edge.
The Architect of Paraiso Bay will be Arquitectonica, the estimated completion date is 2017. Paraiso Bay Miami Condos will consist of 2 towers 55 stories and 550 feet high.
As of now the rumor is that the first Paraiso Bay Miami condo tower will have 358 units, while the second Paraiso Bay Miami condo tower will have 342 residential units.
Unit sizes are expected to be between 1,000 SQ Feet and 2,500 SQ Feet, of course this may change as we get closer to launching pre-sales and reservations.
Call us at 305-726-4312
One Paraiso Pre Construction
One Paraiso Pre Construction Sales
- 53 Floors
- Approximate 270 Units
- 4th floor to 49th floor will feature 6 units per floor
- 50th floor to 53 floor PH Units, 4 units per floor
- 53rd floor PH Units with Rooftop terraces
- 9th floor Amenities deck
- Two pools, one located directly on the bay at the ground level and another on the 9th floor
- Private tennis courts on the 9th floor
- 9ft ceiling throughout
- 1 assigned parking space per unit, plus one valet
- Italcraft kitchen cabintery
Unit Overview 4th – 49th floor
- 01 Line 3bedroom/3.5bath 1,950 Interior Sq.Ft.
- 02 Line 2bedroom/2.5bath 1,300 interior Sq.Ft.
- 03 line 3bedroom/3.5bath plus den 1700 interior Sq.Ft.
- 04 line 3bedroom/3.5bath plus den 1700 interior Sq.Ft.
- 05 line 1bedroom/1.5bath plus den 1200 interior Sq.Ft.
- 06 line 3bedroom/3.5bath 1900 interior Sq.Ft.
Call us at 305-726-4312
Or fill out the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours
Following the amazing success of the first tower of Paraiso Bay, we are eager to announce the launch of One Paraiso.
- 53 stories
- 276 units
- 6 units per floor,
- 3 bedroom residences (4 per floor) will be flow through featuring terraces facing East and West.
- 1 Line of one bedroom residence per floor
- 1 Line of Two-Bedroom residence per floor
- Private entry elevators
- Service elevators
- Ground level Pool and amenities
- Ground level Lobby featuring ultra sophisticated design and ample Bay views
- 9th and 8th Floor Amenities including Lap pool, luxurious pool deck, Tennis Court (2), Fitness Center, Residents Lounge Rooms, Screening Room, Spa, summer kitchen, lush gardens and more.
- Decorator ready residences
- Subzero-Wolf appliance packages
- Nine foot ceilings
- Floor to ceiling glass panels
- Deep terraces
- Private entry elevators
- Direct 180 degree of Bay views
SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT
- 10% at Reservation
- 10% at Contract
estimate June 2014
- 10% at Groundbreaking estimate November 2014
- 10% at 9th floor
estimate April 2015
- 10% at top-off
estimate April 2016
- 50% at closing
estimate end 2016-early 2017
Pre-construction Miami, Florida
|The Estates at Acqualina||Ocean Bleau||The Four Seasons Residences|
|(Sunny Isles Beach)||(Hollywood Beach)||(For Lauderdale)|
|Hyde Beach House||Ritz Carlton Sunny Isles Beach||Turnberry Ocean Club|
|(Hollywood)||(Sunny Isles Beach)||(Sunny Isles Beach)|
|Brickell Heights||Paramount Miami World Center||Muse|
|(Brickell)||(Downtown Miami)||(Sunny Isles Beach)|
|Hyde Midtown Miami||Park Grove||1000 Museum|
|(Midtown Miami)||(Coconut Grove)||(Sunny Isles Beach)|
|Canvas Miami||Residences Armani Casa||The Edge on Brickell|
|(Art and Entertainment District)||(Sunny Isles Beach)||(Brickell)|
|ONE Paraiso||Aria on the Bay||SLS LUX|
|Brickell Flat Iron||Brickell City Centre||Ion East Edgewater|
|Jade Signature||Oceana Bal Harbour|
|(Sunny Isles Beach)||(Bal Harbour)|
|Brickell Heights||Paraiso Bay||Biscayne Beach|
|Echo Aventura||Echo Brickell||Costa Hollywood|
|Porsche Design Tower||The Mansions at Acqualina||Chateau Beach|
|(Sunny Isles Beach)||(Sunny Isles Beach)||(Sunny Isles Beach)|